Brand Name: miniwell
Type: Water Filter
Type: Survival Kit
Name: Portable Water Filter
Filtration Pore Size: 0.1 micron
Filtration Capacity: 2000 Liters
Use: camping,hikink,fishing and travel equipment
Speciality: high-volume long-lasting and portable
Application: Running Fresh Water Source
Portable water filter straw
1)Turn fresh flowing water into drinkable water instantly.
2)Filter up to 2000Litres at 0.1microns. Produce flow rate of 600ml/minute.
3)Attachable Collapsible Bottles: Water filter fits on these bottles. Clean Water can be squeezed through water filter easily.
4)Gravity Water Filtration: Bucket connector and hose included for DIY gravity filtration system.
5)BPA Free Bottle: Easy to fill & take up very little space. Stands upright when it's filled. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Lifetime Warranty and 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Multiple configuration options
For personal use
For group use
Compact size that is convenient to bring around
Miniwell L630 employs 0.1 micron ultra-filtration membrane (medical grade material) as filter media, which is effective against 99.99999% waterborne bacteria.
TUV and SGS approved
• Q: How often do I need to backwash the system?
• A: It depends on how clean or dirty the source water is. When you feel the flow rate slow down, backwash can improve flow rate. (Note: To extend filter life, always use the best fresh water source you can access. If raw water is cloudy, wait for sediment to settle out until water appears clear and then filter the water above the sediment.)
• Q: Can I use water filtered from the system itself to backwash the filter?
• A: Yes. Filtered water from the filter can be used to backwash. Collects filtered water by a clean disposable bottle. Squeezes clean water into filter from filter outlet.
• Q: How do I know its time to replace the filter?
• A: The filter will not allow water to flow when it filtration pores are blocked. If the water flow slows down or there is no water flowing out through filter, it is time to replace your filter.
• Q: Does this work on E.coli and parasites like Giardia and Cryptosporidium?
• A: Yes. Miniwell L630 is capable of filtering 99.9% bacteria and parasites.
• Q: Can this filter remove unpleasant taste in raw water?
• A: Hollow fiber can not remove unpleasant taste and pigment in raw water. L630 is the most basic filtration system for fresh water filtration with 99.9% removal rate of all bacteria. If you would like to improve the taste of water, Miniwell L610, L600, and L620 can fit your needs.
• Q: Does it filter salt water?
• A: No. Miniwell L630 filtration pore size on the membrane is 0.1 micron. Dissolved salt passes through a 0.1 micron membrane. In other words, Miniwell L630 keeps mineral from nature fresh water sources in filtered water.
Reminder: If you needn'tTransparent Water Bag, please click on the picture below:
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.