Metal Type: Cast Iron
Wok type: Non-coating
Pans Type: Griddles & Grill Pans
Material: Cast Iron
Pot Cover Type: Without Pot Cover
Applicable Stove: General Use for Gas and Induction Cooker
Please do not dip it into water long time, after clearn dry it in time. it is iron it would rust without good protection
Item: Cast iron plate
Size: Small 44x23x2cm Large 50x23x2cm
Applicable stove: Oven, gas stove,(Microwave oven is not available)
Features: uniformly heated
Cooking and Maintenance
1) Dry the cleaned pots and wipe the inside of the pot repeatedly with cooking oil to keep the oil in the pot for 5-10 hours before use.
2) In order to prevent rusting the cast iron cookware body will apply with vegetable oil during transportation , It is normal to blackening at the beginning. it do not contain harmful substances.
3) At the beginning of cooking, be sure to fully heat before putting cooking oil, and then put food after the oil heats up. Avoid cold pot cold oil. Don't make starchy foods at the beginnings can achieve non-stick effect in the later stage.
4) Cast-iron pots are made from sand molds, and polished by hand. The body in and out have not been machine polished, so the surface will not as smooth as stainless steel and fine iron kitchen utensils, so the finished products may form unavoidable trachoma. Shallow pits, these are not quality issues.
5) After use, if there is any water stain on the pot body, please dry it and store it to avoid rusting. The effect of applying vegetable oil on the surface is better. If rust pls clean the rust stains first and then repeat the first step.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.